How can we help you?

Site is offline. Click here for more info.

What to take into account when transporting machinery to a new client abroad?

Important is that all documents are complete. So for transport/shipping outside EU you have to have an Export document (EX-A*) before it can leave.

* When goods need to be exported outside the European Union, you need an EX-A document. An EX-A document is an export document which is required when a shipment, that has been originated in the EU (or has been Customs cleared in the EU), leaves the European territory. So it is about goods which will not be returned to their origin. Transporting wheels can provide the export document as well.


Wilbert Wester - Owner at Transporting Wheels (The Netherlands)